Friday 10 July 2015

Like a Fit Girl......

Isn"t that what we all strive to be? I have decided if I think like a fit girl, I will be the fit girl!

A week ago I hit rock bottom, had my aha moment, snapped out of it and discovered that I have complete control over this. (YUP! I got myself here, I'm the only darn person that can get myself out of it!)

For, years I have said its just too hard, too much weight to lose, I'm not built to be skinny...Blah Blah Blah! Those are excuses!! 
People have lost over 100lbs! So, I can too! I began eating healthy and tracking my calories with the MyfitnessPal App (Love this!)  and using the elliptical I bought a year ago and had never stepped on until this week.

My first weigh in I lost 10lbs!!! I want this blog to be a place to share my journey and meet new people with similar struggles. 

If you happen to find yourself here please comment, share your story, and we can help each other! 




No comments:

Post a Comment